Thursday, August 25, 2005

Its Just One of Those Days...

Have you ever had one of those days where everyone you had to deal with were so stupid they would sell their car for gas money? Well, today is one of those days. I would begin to rant about it, but the less I talk about it, the better. The picture above gave me a good laugh and reminded me there are people out there just like that. Its also getting closer to the end of the work day which means this day will be over soon. And tomorrow I will get to talk to normal people again. So if you ever fell like you are having a day like this, just remember that picture and say to yourself, "At least I know how to hold a sign up properly."

2 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger coiledrose said...

It is definitely one of those days, especially since I'm stuck doing the work of three people. At least it's Friday... I think? My brain took the day off with the rest of my coworkers...

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Kelly Jo said...

Dear all sad people, don't go to my blog right now - it's all happy stuff and it won't help you any. Us poor optimists in the world are destined to be despised by every person we run across who's having a bad day. Sigh.
In all seriousness MikeE, I've been there - I hope your weekend goes well. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home