Thursday, September 22, 2005

Just A Thought

If any of you are ever mowing the lawn and come upon a mysterious bump in your yard, it might be a good idea to check out what that bump may be. I, like the fool I sometimes am, decided to be gung ho and went right over it with the mower. Unfortunately for me, the little bee colony did not appeciate being disturbed in such a way and voiced their displeasure by stinging me. On the upside, after the first sting, I immediately realized my mistake and went ruinning inside the house (only sustaining about 4-5 stings).

It stung for about 2 minutes but it went completely uphill from there. The bees home was at the corner of the house, so I quickly grabbed the mower, got away from there, and finished the job (without finishing the corner which is the momentary peace treaty I made with the bees). After the nice, cool shower I took, my roommate had dinner ready for the both of us; that was the deal, I cut the grass and he cooks dinner. When I had finished my yummy steak dinner, it was time for the best show on TV to come on, Lost (if you have never seen it, I highly recommend it... I even have the first season on DVD if you want to borrow it). When that was over I soon went to bed and had a nice sleep. It just would have been better if I had followed my initial idea in the first place.

3 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger coiledrose said...

Only you, MIkeE, only you :)

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger waltertaft0570 said...

I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home