Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween


Mmmmmm.... pumpkin pie. So good in all its number-ey goodness! I thought this was a clever picture so I thought I would post it. It makes me laugh, but I may be just that big of a nerd. Oh well, its who I am.

I would also like to post another picture, but its on my camera, and I don't know how to get it on here. This morning our IT guy came in dressed just like Willy Wonka (the newer version with Johnny Depp). I was nice to him and complimented him on his outfit, so he gave me one of his Wonka bars.

He is also the only person in this office who has seen Red vs Blue (let alone even heard of it). So whenever he walks by we give eachother little quotes that make us laugh. And before you go start making fun of him for spending all that time to look exactly like Wonka, let me give you this little fact. He stopped by here while on his way to the Children's wing at Fairfax Hospital to cheer up the kids there this morning. And from what I have gotten from him, he has done this a few times on Halloween to say hello to the children (but dressed up as someone else obviously). He may be a little weird, but I like him. Anyways have a great day!

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger coiledrose said...

Sounds like a cool guy. It begs the question: what are you going to be for Halloween, MikeE? BTW, I know where you got that pic! :) Happy All Hallow's Eve.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home