Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Good 'ol Days


Well over the past few days, I have been talking to some friends of mine who are still in college and it got me thinking about my college days. This picture highlights my sophomore year in college. This was our gang of St. Ben's Room 304. We actually took a real life picture in this pose with me, my 2 roomates, and 2 good freinds who frequented our dorm room. I think the order was McG was cookie monster, EricW was Ernie, JoeP was Elmo, I was Bert, and Harrison was Grover. Now did this picture have any hidden meaning behind it? Not really. One of us found it over the internet, found it humorous, and posted it on our door. Ah, this picture brings back lost of fond memories.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez

 

Post a Comment

<< Home